DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTSHIP
DURATION: 3 YEARS
PROGRAM PATTERN: SEMESTER
TEACHING METHODOLOGY: The program combines classroom teaching and practical training on-campus and off campus through apprenticeship in the final semester of the program.
AWARD OF DEGREE:
Diploma in Architectural Assistantship will be awarded on successful completion of 3 year program.
To attain excellence through architectural skills and ethical values among students for their future role towards creating a sustainable global built environment.
- To inculcate architectural skills through quality education
- To strengthen interaction with academia and professional world
- To provide opportunities for students to learn from real-world challenges and case-studies
Programme Educational Objectives
- Diploma graduates will gain extensive knowledge and develop professional competency to excel in the field of architecture and allied fields.
- Diploma graduates will perform with skill and creativity both as individuals as well as in a team environment.
- Diploma graduates will develop skills to apply principles of architectural design and construction techniques for solving issues related to the built enviornment and its needs.
- Diploma graduates will develop qualities to uphold ethical, social and moral values of their profession.
- Diploma graduates will be technically accomplished to continue higher education in architecture and allied fields.
Program Specific Outcomes: (PSOs)
After completing diploma programme in Architectural Assistantship, students will be able to:
- PSO 1: Prepare architectural designs and all types of drawings with appropriate material specifications and application techniques as per specific project requirements.
- PSO 2: Work competently as assistants in architectural firms so as to contribute and coordinate both office work and execution on site.
Students can learn AutoCAD and can present their presentations.
Mr. BHASKAR IYER
Head of Department
Mr. SANJIVKUMAR RAVAL
Mr. ABHIJIT RATHOD
Miss. RASMITA PATEL
Mr. BHAVESHKUMAR PATEL
Ms. SEFALI BRAHMBHATT