The student of Architectural Assistantship with the help of learning different subjects, acquires skills relevant to his profession during the first five semesters of the diploma programme. By the sixth semester, he has got exposure to enough opportunities to develop professional abilities needed to work as an Architectural Assistant.
Vision of the department
· To develop respected and skilled persona through excellence in education.
· To create inspiring supportive professionals with commitment to serve as valuable resources for industries and society.
Mission of the department:
· To promote learning environment dedicated to student achievement.
· To assist them to reach their potential, value their progress and enjoy the experience along the way honing their skills in close interaction with industries.
· To provide an eye to seek and develop opportunities that positively impacts our communities.
Students will be able to:
· Prepare competent architectural assistants to assist architects in their professional works
· Develop effective communication skills and abilities ( Verbal, Written and Graphical), to justify architectural solutions for diverse stakeholders
· Develop skills, knowledge and passion in students to pursue lifelong learning in their chosen profession
· Provide opportunities and develop confidence to work as a team member in multidisciplinary projects.
· Develop requisite knowledge, skills and attitudes to work in a responsible manner realizing importance of social and environmental aspects
· Provide knowledge, skills and practice of ethical values to be followed in the architectural profession