M.Sc.(Condensed matter Physics)
Area Of Interest
Teaching & Research
B.Sc.(Physics) from Saurashtra University in March-2007.
M.Sc.(Condensed matter physics) from Department of Physics, Saurashtra University in May-2009.
July-2009 to April-2011
(22 month) as a Scientific Assistant (Project) at Institute For Plasma
Research, Bhat, Gandhinagar.
April-2013(24 month) as a Scientist(Project) at Institute For Plasma Research,
January-2015 (12 month) as a Junior Research Fellow at School of Solar Energy,
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,Gandhinagr.
Skills and Knowledge
Solar Energy research area
Course taught at undergraduate
(1) Engineering Physics
(2) Basic Physics
Training and Workshop
Induction Training Programme Phase-I at NITTTR, Bhopal(August-2015)
Induction training Programme Phase-II at NITTTR, Bhopal(September-2016)
(1) Nanostructured SnS with inherent anisotropic optical properties for high photoactivity by M Patel, A Chavda, I Mukhopadhyay, J Kim, A Ray Nanoscale- 8(4), 2293-2303
(2) Facile, Noncyanide Based Etching of Spray Deposited Cu2ZnSnS4 Thin Films for Secondary Phase removal by A Chavda, M Patel, I Mukhopadhyay, A Ray
ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 4(4),2302-2308
(3) Synthesis and characterization of spray deposited CZTS thin films for photo-electrochemical application by A Chavda, B Patel, I Mukhopadhyay, A Ray
AIP Conference Proceeding 1961 (1),030044
(4) Solid-solution Zn(O,S) thin films: Potential alternative buffer layer for Cu2ZnSnS4 solar cells, by M Jani, D Raval, A Chavda, I Mukhopadhyay, A Ray
AIP Conference Proceeding 1961(1),030018
Life member of Indian Society of Technical Education
- Assistant Account officer
- Member of central Timetable committee
- Member of central New item purchase committee